and inks by
I've been working on this one off and on for almost an entire year now. It's just been sitting there on my HDD staring at me while other pics came and went and were completed ahead of it. So tonight I decided to finish it off once and for all. The colours suffer a little bit because of this inconsistency of working on it... but what the heck...
I've got to get onto these unfinished pics sooner than later too. They're starting to pile up (again...) There's about 4 there now that are flatted but not coloured. One has been there since 2007!! - ack!!
Afficionados of this picture on DA will also notice that I made some subtle changes to the inks. This is because as a teacher I don't need to spend any more time in the Principal's office than I need to and certainly not to be explaining what I've been doing in my hobby on my own time...! If you want to see what the original inks look like then by all means go search for them on DA here...